The Language of Flowers

Josh Goodman Photography

In the 1900s romance was frequently conveyed with flowers.  Words had no need to commit a couple into courtship.  Back then knowing the language of flowers was crucial to attain a love commitment.

You may want to incorporate those flowers that have special meaning to you, so here they are:


I know this is not the traditional language of flowers used but I thought it would be a fun way to express yourself.  You can always send a message to your love one to be decoded.  Here is mine to you:

You my Rose of Orchid full of Baby's Breath, Daisy and Gardenia, I bow Ivy to you always.  Because of your Calla Lily, I am so in Rose with you!  Queen Anne's Lace my Carnation to you and have Thyme to have Parsley of Acacia and Lily of the Valley together for eternity.

Daffodil, Chrysanthemum and Stephanotis! :)


Beauty in the Making
Miami Beach Wedding Planning, Design & Coordination
(786) 597-0382

No comments:

Post a Comment