Sharing Your Light

This past week, I had the incredible opportunity to spend 3 days with the most beautiful women in the weddings and design industry at the Joy Thigpen Creative Direction Workshop.  So blessed now, but I am looking forward to  the benefits that will come out of it.  I am so honored and grateful!

This is a poem that I found earlier this year after attending my first Joy Thigpen's workshop and now after this second one, it is only appropriate to make it into an image that I can share with the world.  Thank you so much Joy for inspiring so many, your light brights stronger each time you share it... I so love you!


Translation:  Million of candles can be lit with only one candle, and the life of the candle will not be shorten.  Happiness never diminishes when is shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment