Little Flower School

Anything beautiful, flowers, unique spaces and people just fills my soul with happiness and gratefulness.  This is exactly what happened with in May 12, 2013 at the Peony Study from Little Flower School.  The uniquely gorgeous Metropolitan Building in Long Island City, the stunning peonies of all colors and the group of fine women and men that came together to play with flowers left me incredibly filled with happiness and I couldn't measured the gratefulness I felt being in that room on Mother's Day.  I was probably the last one out of there...  I am so ready for a game do over!

The fun part is that we were all winers.  I got to go home with this beauty.... 


Nicolette Camilee and Sarah Ryhanen explained every piece of the game and then the rules, then we dove in to play... there were many detours and set backs, but no fast cards.   

No comments:

Post a Comment