Merry Christmas 2012


It's that time of the year!  Time to celebrate joy, peace and love with love ones.  Wishing you a wonderful Christmas time all the way from Miami Beach!

I leave you with something I wrote a few years ago...

Yes, It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year and It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  I know Miami Beach in no Winter Wonderland and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer will not be stopping by.  There is no way I will be seeing Frosty The Snowman and I don't believe Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.  But one thing I am sure of, it will be a Holly Jolly Christmas 

There is no secret I am wishing we had a White Christmas or that at least I could say I'll Be Home For Christmas.  But I don't have room in my heart for aBlue Christmas, see I plan to be Rocking' Around The Christmas Tree while humming and dancing to The Christmas Song beat. 

Oh Holy NightI can hear Silver Bells ringing.  And The Little Drummer Boy on a Sleigh Ride singing Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!  Obviously, he doesn't know that Jingle Bell Rock.  All of these songs are full of great spirit wishing Joy To The WorldFeliz Navidad and a Wonderful Christmastime!


***Click into the name of the songs to enjoy your own private Christmas Concert from me to you!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment