Inspire Smart Success Experience - Carmel

As you read this post, I am in beautiful Carmel, California.  But if you think I am bragging about that...  You are wrong.  In fact, I am at the Inspire Smart Success Experience - Carmel hosted by none other than Stacie Francombe and her amazing team.  The Seminar's incredible panel includes Preston Bailey and Jill La Fleur among others.  


Lemetelya how it all happened...  Friday morning started just like any other, until I saw on facebook that ISSE Carmel had a contest where one person could win a ticket, and... duh!  At once I entered it.  For the next 4 hours I looked with high hopes at airline tickets.  To get an affordable next day airfare from Miami to a near airport, I would have to travel gypsy style and still may not be there on-time.  What was I thinking?  With lost hope I sent them this message:

"I just wanted to let you know that even though I entered the contest after spending hours in the computer searching all the ways to travel from LAX to Carmel hoping to get all the right numbers and times (slot machine style), and praying to God to move Carmel to West Palm Beach, I decided that my desire to go to ISSE was leaving me delusional and I needed to stop and go on with my day/life as if nothing had happened.

You are so kind to give this opportunity to someone.  They will definitely be very blessed by this amazing event.  And I will keep my faith that one day, very soon I will spend a few days with such amazing speakers..."  

Their reply was even crazier!

"there are a couple of fun girls traveling from LA to Carmel maybe you can carpool??"

Then at exactly 5:50PM I received an email saying:

Hi Eileen,

Thank you so very much for your entry into the Inspire Scholarship for ISSE~Carmel!  Congratulations... I would love to offer you a Full Scholarship to the event!  I know how excited you are to attend an ISSE, and I would be honored to have you attend this fabulous Experience!

In resume, by Saturday at 6:30PM I was at the airport waiting for my flight to San Francisco.  It's a miracle that I am here.  And definitely not a planned trip.  Not for over 24 hours at least.  God's fingerprints is all over it.  And that is what I am boasting about!  You better believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment